I woke up today with a clear head and ambition in my belly. Emotional purge and a good night sleep ( 11 hours total) helps. That was the first time in a very long time that stress didn’t wake me up. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I have many questions today and I would like some help in answering them please.
- Why does my neighbour try to start his car ever morning without success? Obviously the dude needs a new battery. It isn’t going to charge itself miraculously over night. That sad thing is he tries for about a half hour every single day. (I may or may not have stolen the distributor cable…just saying)
- Why is the milk always gone when I want to have coffee? The more I buy the more Genetic OffSpring drinks. 6L every 5 days. Obviously I need to increase it to 8L.
- How come the weather is always crappy on Friday Night picnic nights?
- Why does my daughter have my dream hair?
- How come birds in California don’t scare me like Canadian birds? Is it because they make dresses and sing in English?
- How come The Boy in the Striped pajamas disturbed me not because of the ending but because of the fathers attitude?
- How come I was so shocked at a discovery in Never Let Me Go , I shouted out loud? I should have seen it coming yet I didn’t!
- Why does it not feel like the May long weekend? Is this an omen for my summer?
- Why do I regret not buying more Muppet Vinylmation? I bought two and now I am addicted.
- Why am I hating school so much? Is it burn out? Is it the projects? I just want to graduate already and I have one more year to go.
- Why is 11 such an important number in my life? I had car 11 on Toy Story Mania. I scored 111400 points in that car. I fell asleep at 1:11 last night. I slept for 11 hours in total. What the hell? 11 is magical and yet weird. What does it mean?
Does anyone out there know the answers?